Ramsey Coote Alarms have been specifically designed for the practitioner to give a consistent and quality treatment for children who wish to become dry at night.
Factors for success:
- it is important to have a practitioner who has the experience that can help supervise and coach the parent and child
- a reliable alarm with bed-pad ensures that the treatment will be more likely adhered to by the child.
- the family work together to adhere to the treatment procedure for a successful outcome for their child
As a practitioner you can support the child, parents and other family members through the procedure until they understand what they need to do to help empower the child to become dry.
Services that use Ramsey Coote Instruments products include:
- Children’s Hospitals
- District Hospitals
- Community Health Centres
- Family and Child Health services
- School nursing services
- Paediatricians & General Practitioners
- Nursing services
- Psychologists & Social Workers
- Bedwetting Clinics
If you are a practitioner from either the private or public setting and wish to learn more about Ramsey Coote Alarms then contact us and we can discuss your specific needs.